Midge Hadley was released in 1963 and is one of Barbara Millicent Roberts's best friends. Midge dolls were made through 1963 to 1967, 1983 to 1998, 2003 and 2013-present.
Apperance and Personallity
Midge is a quirky, nerdy, smart and socially-aquward friend of Barbie's. She dresses vintage and uses old-fashioned phrases, such as 'groovy,' 'what a bunch of cream puffs,' etc..
Midge has freckles, red shoulder-length hair and pale skin. She enjoys knitting, macro-may, jigsaw puzzles, tea parties and surfing.
She is from Willows, Winscosin, where Barbie grew up. They were neighbours and their families were very close. After Barbie moved to California, they drifted apart.
In 1991, Midge married her boyfriend, Alan Sherwood, who was introduced in 1964 to be a friend of Ken. In 2003, Midge and Alan were shown with a little boy named Ryan. It was not confirmed his age, but if you compare his height to Chelsea Kelly Roberts then he looks about three or four years old.
Midge also got pregnant with another baby named Nikki. On Nikki's first birthday, she recieved a dog, which was left unnamed. In shown in the photo album that came with the basic Midge doll, one of photos shows a third child, still a baby. The baby's name turned out to be Cassandra.
In 2013, Midge moved to California. She made no mention of Alan or her children, so it is assumed that they were discontinued completely as parents complained, stating that Midge was too young to be a mother. In Everything Barbie Wiki, we are going to say that they broke up and Alan is caring for the children.
- Lila Hadley (Little sister) (Seen in the Wee Three Friends line)
- Grandma Hadley (Mom)
- Grandpa Hadley (Dad)
- Alan Sherwood (Ex-husband)
- Nikki Sherwood (Daughter)
- Cassandra Sherwood (Daughter)
- Ryan Sherwood (Son)
See more about the Happy Family line here .
- Barbara Millicent Roberts (1959-present)
- Teresa (1988-present)
- Summer Gordon (2004-present)
- Kenneth Carson (1961-present)
- Nicole O'Neil (1997/2006-present)
- Raquelle (2006-present)
- Ryan (2012-present)
- Ayudia (2009-2016)
- Sharah (2004/5-2008, 2010-2013, 2015-present)
- I'm testing the water balence to make sure it's alright for my complicated skin condition.
- And in violation of several building and zoning laws!
- I broke it!
- Back in Winscosin, there was hail, rain. And we never let it ruin our 4th of July!
A few Midge dolls are listed below: