Barbara Millicent Roberts, nicknamed Barbie, is a popular doll and fashion icon and has been one since her launch on March 9th 1959, with the iconic black and white striped strapless swimsuit. Since then, she has had over 150 careers, including being a doctor 11 times and even gone to the moon. She is a famous movie star.
Barbie Cali Girl Beach Blast
I soo love to surf, shop and have fun! Friends kid me cuz I'm always planning stuff -road trips, ski weekends, volleyball games, and more!
My saying: Waves come and go but friendship lasts forever!
Fab Girl Barbie
Guess what?! I just landed an intership at a hot fashion magazine! That means I get to sneak behind the scenes at photo shoots and fashion shows. So glam! When I'm not working, I love exploring New York City with my friends. XOXO!
Barbie: A Fairy Secret
The fashion-forward movie star is about to learn a lot about friendship and fairy secrets!
Barbie: My Fab Sisters
Sure, I heart pink heels, red carpets and living the doll-icous life, but more than anything, I love hanging out with my sisters and pets!
Apperance and PersonallityEdit
If Barbie were real (not to scale of the doll) she would be 170cm. She has blonde hair and sky blue eyes, though her characters in some movies have brown or green eyes, such as Mariposa and Elina. In other movies her hair is Brunette or Black such as Keira, Isla, Erika and Princess Blair.
Barbie is very friendly, kind and helpful. Her special talents are dancing, (espically ballet, but she does also enjoy hip-hop and ballroom) acting (she has been in over 25 movies) and singing. Barbie also enjoys caring for young children and animals, playing guitar, hanging out with her friends, shopping, fashion and a variety of sports. Barbie has lived in Winsconsin, New York City and California.
- Millicent Rawlins (aunt)
- Skipper Roberts (sister)
- Stacie Roberts (sister)
- Chelsea Kelly Roberts (sister)
- Marlene Roberts (aunt)
- George Roberts (father)
- Margaret Roberts (mother)
- Max Roberts (cousin)
- Marie Roberts (cousin)
- Kristen Rawlens (cousin)
- Midge Hadley (1963-1967, 1983-1998, 2003, 2013-present)
- Teresa (1988-present)
- Summer Gordon (2004-present)
- Kenneth Carson (1961-present) (also boyfriend)
- Raquelle (2006-present)
- Nicole O'Neil (1997/2006-present)
- Grace 2.0
Former / Discontinued FriendsEdit
- Christie O'Neil (1968-2005/6)
- Becky- I'm the School Photographer (1996-1998)
- Kayla (2002-2005)
- Maddison (Myscene)
- Delancey (Myscene)
- Kim (Barbie and the Rockers: Out of this World)
- Marie-Alice (2010 only)
- Sophie (2012 only)
- Carrie (2010 only)
- Taylor (2010 only)
- Claire (Jet Set Style only)
- Lea (1999-2012)
- Scarlet Star (2012 only)
- Nurse Brey (2012 only)
- Ella (Barbie doll produced for Cancer patients)
- Dilancee (2000-2008 in Philippines)
- Ayudia (2016)
- Esther (since 2008)
- Jillian (mentioned)
- Portia (before 2000)
- Drew (after 2017 or before Fashionistas)
- Shawani (fired or blocked by password)
- Candy (killed in September 2006)
- Aramina (October 2006 - June 2008)
- Dellia (Died in September, 30th 2009)
- Azura (Fairytopia 2018 release or after Dreamtopia)
- Jewlia (Died in May, 27th 2006)
- Crystal (The Heirs or Life in the Dreamhouse only, may visible in Fashion Fever)
- Jaqueline (2010-2013-2014/15 or Fall 2017)
- Kennedy (Summer 1999 or Ramadan 2008)
- Ify (Ramadan 1999-2002-2006)
- Olivia (Life in the Dreamhouse)
- Kevin (2006)
- Kenneth Carson (1961-2004, 2009-2011, 2012-present*)
- Todd (2006)
- Blaine Gordon (Somewhere inbetween 2004-2009)
- River (during Barbie's myscene years, possibly 2006/7)
- Ken and Barbie didn't offically break up in 2011, but greenpeace broke up them up because her packaging was destroying the rainforests.
- Her favourite movie is 'Saturn Romantic: The Sequel.'
- She is afraid of spiders.
- Small person not next to me.
- Pick a tree and let's get started!
- This year, I want everything to change.
- Did I miss this in the script?
- They say you can take the girl out of Malibu, but you can't take Malibu out of the girl! Next time, I leave the girl in Malibu.
- I owe you this. For the wolves.
- I just love game night! Fab friends, fun food!
To see more photos of Barbie, go to Barbara Millicent Roberts/Gallery